Tuesday, February 28, 2012

from my heart to my friends...



Friendship rocks! Friends are forever!.........

We hear these quotes in our day to day life. I think these quotes are partially incorrect in one sence. I think friendship alone will not rock but the true friends will rock together. Talking about the past, It was a great time to be a kid for me. From there onwards I have been seeing many type of people and friends around me, many of their characters made me amused.




I only understood the meaning of friendship, well it will be good to say that true friendship just a few days ago….they made me think of what friendship is and they are the best definition of friendship… those whom I trusted and declared as my friends in my past years were not at all matching for the term “true friend”, some of them were selfish & others were just  acting. Even though my whole heart was with them but they just broke my heart into pieces… whomever I trusted the most and whomever I thought was a friend to me always did broke my heart.. I think it’s good to say that I was not that much good in choosing friends.. I am very much sad that I only met these great friends after 16 years of my journey. Now I’m very much thankful to god that he has shown me the right ones. There were plenty of friends for namesake but no one ever was this much intimate to me…Even in my heartbeats I can feel their presence & every now and then I think of them, about helping them. Sometimes I even laughs thinking of them. They know everything about me but still still they like me. Our friendship will last forever!!!  And I have a hope that when they hear my name they would smile and say that is my friend… in this age of 16 my heart mummers to me “They are the one whom I was looking for”.








There are many people that I met in my life but only a you people made lasting impression in my mind and heart. It is you people whom I think of often and who will always remain important to as TRUE FRIEMNDS…
From my heart,
Sreehari


                                                                   




                          LOVE YOU GUYS……








No comments:

Post a Comment